We look forward to working with you and are excited about partnership possibilities. We believe that finding the right designer/manufacturer partnership is critical to your success and ours. In that spirit, we ask a number of questions on our inquiry form (below) so that we can make the most accurate evaluation of your needs, and in turn, we expect that you'll have a lot of questions for us.
- If you are interested in product development work for a new product, please fill out the form (below). Please see our FAQ section for additional information. We take your confidentiality very seriously. We will not share this information with a third party.
- We try to reply to all inquiries within 48 business hours of our Monday-Thursday production week.
- If you already have complete tech packs, patterns and samples, please fill out the form and send any other relevant info directly to us.
- If you're interested in getting a custom branded promotional product made for your business without product development work,
- Find out more about our already developed promotional products that can be customized to your brand or business.
Once we have completed product development and have an approved sew-to sample in hand, your product is ready to go into factory production. This is the heart and soul of our work. Our minimums are as low as 50 units/style/color (depending on the complexity of the product). We also do larger runs of 10,000+ pieces for our established clients. Our machinery is mostly geared towards heavy duty materials and leatherwork, including:
- Automated walking foot, needle feed machines and sergers
- Double needle and zigzag walking foot machines
- Leather skiver
- Diecutting clicker
- Heat debossing machine
- Snap/rivet/grommet setters
- Robotic cutting table
STAND ALONE SERVICES
We offer production cutting as a separate service, or in conjunction with production sewing. We can digitize your patterns (including notches and marking) and nest patterns for best yield. We can also die cut leather pieces for you, or produce leather labels for you to sew on to your own products. If you are interested in finding out more about our stand-alone services, please email us directly.